Monday 30 December 2013

Eve is engaged to Bristish designer Maxmillion Cooper.

Eve is engaged to British designer and Gumball 3000 founder, Maximillion Cooper.
The 35-year-old rapper’s beau popped the question on Christmas, her rep shared to E!

The sparkling evidence which was first spied on instagram in a photograph where she is  sorrounded by her family members and flashing a diamond ring.
The pics prompted several speculative congratulations from fans which she has not denied, infact she responded with joy.

“#familytime!!!! Me and my mom and my lil brother Farrod just got to the English country side. Feel so #blessed to be with my family and sharing my life here. I pray that you bring 2014 in with people you
#love. And nothing but #good #energy ❤️❤️❤️❤️,”

Eve recently posted on Instagram with a pic of herself wearing a sparkling diamond on her ring finger.Eve and Maximillion have been dating since 2010.

This will be her first trip down the isle.

Congrats to Eve!

4 comments: