Thursday 10 April 2014

Checkout Our Look and Love story of the Month!

Who says there is no Love at first sight? If you think that saying is 100% correct, you may have to do a rethink.
Well, meet Victor and Ufuoma. Their story is a true case of Love at first sight. Victor confessed that he was struck by Ufuoma Itoje, a graduate of Accounting from the university of Benin and a former staff of Multichoice Nigeria (she resigned last month to be with her hubby) from his very first sight of her.
This love birds crossed path sometime in November 2009 at the Airport in Benin City both enroute to Lagos and the rest of the story since then, is history.

The love struck birds are crazy in Love and have both vowed to remain that way. They have sustained their affection for each other without defaulting.

They have since 2009, been faithfull and sincere to each other. As focused as they have decided to be, they have never failed to listen to each others opinion about issues. Now they are not just in Love, they are best friends.

Their story and pics emerged as our story and Look of the month after several entries were screened by our panel of judges here at lookbooknaija.

Ufuoma and Victor are sealing their Love on the following dates:
May 2014.
Traditional Wedding: Lagos
White Wedding: Benin City.

Photograph was by Olalekan 07033865011, 08059464625 much credit to him.

Lookbooknaija will be there live to cover the events as the events will be packed with dignitaries and celebrities from all over the country and diaspora.

Congratulations!


27 comments:

  1. Nice and lovely pics

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make I no lie sha. The guy has swag. Congratulations to both of them

    ReplyDelete
  3. Make I no lie, the guy get luck really. To get a girl like these days who is ready to settle down, really lucky guy. Dont get me confused o.

    ReplyDelete
  4. @antoia what do you mean? Please let the lion out of the den joor. Lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. One thing I like about this story is the concept of their outfit. Whose I dea was it? The guy or the lady?

    ReplyDelete
  6. I know them both. Will be there live and direct.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Like seriously, who are the celebrities that will attend? Please I like to know so that I can prepare?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Story that touch the heart. See the circumstances behind their meeting. Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  9. Am jealous right now. Congrats

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  11. nice one! congrats babes!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Very Lovlely concept...Congrats to my lovely people ufo and victor.God bless ur union!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thats my best friend and my best man on my own day.....God bless your union Chilervert

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thats my best friend and my best man on my own day.....God bless your union Chilervert

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wen its true love nobody wld tell u,its d element dat wld kip dis couple 2geda wen d storm comes n goes...my Oga Victor get swags plenri so d weddin go jel

    ReplyDelete
  16. Congrats to my darling sister and her hubby to be. We bless God for them.

    ReplyDelete
  17. congrats to my colleague/friend and your hubby , wish you guys the very best .

    ReplyDelete
  18. Congratulations love!!!God bless your union.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Congrats to Ufo and Victor *hugs*.........God bless ur Union #Amen#

    ReplyDelete
  20. irawo by Thelma makeup pro.10 April 2014 at 10:31

    Congrate 2 my Big Cousin of lyf! May God bless ur union!Bros Vic!Take very gud care of her ooo :) c u guys soon

    ReplyDelete
  21. OoooOOOOMMMMmmmGGgggg. You guys look so cute..congrats to my friend and colleague ufo and victor.hugs..

    ReplyDelete
  22. Nice 1 babe God bless ur union

    ReplyDelete
  23. Congrats swit hrts..xoxo. God bless your union

    ReplyDelete
  24. If to say na just me e. I'll be living anyhow. Lol lovely pre wedding pics.

    ReplyDelete
  25. sandra akhuetie15 April 2014 at 03:15

    Awwwww dis is lovely congrats 2 my very own ufo n victor....lov u guys

    ReplyDelete